Methanogenic community changes, and emissions of methane and other gases, during storage of acidified and untreated pig slurry
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 160–172, July 2014
How to Cite
Petersen, S.O., Højberg, O., Poulsen, M., Schwab, C. and Eriksen, J. (2014), Methanogenic community changes, and emissions of methane and other gases, during storage of acidified and untreated pig slurry. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 160–172. doi: 10.1111/jam.12498
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAR 2014 10:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
- Danish Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!