Osmotic stress affects the stability of freeze-dried Lactobacillus buchneri R1102 as a result of intracellular betaine accumulation and membrane characteristics
Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 196–207, July 2014
How to Cite
Louesdon, S., Charlot-Rougé, S., Juillard, V., Tourdot-Maréchal, R. and Béal, C. (2014), Osmotic stress affects the stability of freeze-dried Lactobacillus buchneri R1102 as a result of intracellular betaine accumulation and membrane characteristics. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 196–207. doi: 10.1111/jam.12501
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2014 11:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!