Investigation into in vitro and in vivo models using intestinal epithelial IPEC-J2 cells and Caenorhabditis elegans for selecting probiotic candidates to control porcine enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 Society for Applied Microbiology and Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 217–226, July 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, M., Zhu, J., Yu, H., Yin, X., Sabour, P.M., Zhao, L., Chen, W. and Gong, J. (2014), Investigation into in vitro and in vivo models using intestinal epithelial IPEC-J2 cells and Caenorhabditis elegans for selecting probiotic candidates to control porcine enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 217–226. doi: 10.1111/jam.12505
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2014 05:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2014
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!