Assessment of messenger RNA (mRNA) of Mycobacterium tuberculosis as a marker of cure in patients with pulmonary tuberculosis
Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 266–272, July 2014
How to Cite
Montenegro, R.A., Guarines, K.M., Montenegro, L.M.L., Lira, L.A.S., Falcão, J., Melo, F.L., Santos, F.C.F., Nascimento, A.L.A., Zuzarte, M.S., Leite, R.C. and Schindler, H.C. (2014), Assessment of messenger RNA (mRNA) of Mycobacterium tuberculosis as a marker of cure in patients with pulmonary tuberculosis. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 266–272. doi: 10.1111/jam.12508
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2014 01:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013
- MCT/CNPq. Grant Number: 15/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!