Pyrosequencing-based characterization of gastrointestinal bacteria of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) within a commercial mariculture system
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 18–27, July 2014
How to Cite
Zarkasi, K.Z., Abell, G.C.J., Taylor, R.S., Neuman, C., Hatje, E., Tamplin, M.L., Katouli, M. and Bowman, J.P. (2014), Pyrosequencing-based characterization of gastrointestinal bacteria of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) within a commercial mariculture system. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 18–27. doi: 10.1111/jam.12514
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 APR 2014 11:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2014
- Australian Government's CRC program
- Fisheries R&D Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!