These authors contributed equally to the work.
Engineering the biosynthesis of novel rhamnolipids in Escherichia coli for enhanced oil recovery
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 139–150, July 2014
How to Cite
Han, L., Liu, P., Peng, Y., Lin, J., Wang, Q. and Ma, Y. (2014), Engineering the biosynthesis of novel rhamnolipids in Escherichia coli for enhanced oil recovery. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 139–150. doi: 10.1111/jam.12515
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2014 10:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2014
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2011CBA00800
- Industrial Biotechnology Program of Tianjin Municipal Science and Technology Commission . Grant Number: 12ZCZDSY13000
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070640
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!