Enhancement of Lactobacillus reuteri KUB-AC5 survival in broiler gastrointestinal tract by microencapsulation with alginate–chitosan semi-interpenetrating polymer networks
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 227–238, July 2014
How to Cite
Rodklongtan, A., La-ongkham, O., Nitisinprasert, S. and Chitprasert, P. (2014), Enhancement of Lactobacillus reuteri KUB-AC5 survival in broiler gastrointestinal tract by microencapsulation with alginate–chitosan semi-interpenetrating polymer networks. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 227–238. doi: 10.1111/jam.12517
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2014 01:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2014
- Kasetsart University Research and Development Institute (KURDI)
- Betagro Science Center Co., Ltd., Thailand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!