Assessment of stress tolerance acquisition in the heat-tolerant derivative strains of Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis BB-12 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 239–248, July 2014
How to Cite
Aakko, J., Sánchez, B., Gueimonde, M. and Salminen, S. (2014), Assessment of stress tolerance acquisition in the heat-tolerant derivative strains of Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis BB-12 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 239–248. doi: 10.1111/jam.12520
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2014 12:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- TEKES (the Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation). Grant Number: 398/31/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!