Synthesis of conjugated linoleic acid by the linoleate isomerase complex in food-derived lactobacilli
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 2, pages 430–439, August 2014
How to Cite
Yang, B., Chen, H., Gu, Z., Tian, F., Ross, R. P., Stanton, C., Chen, Y. Q., Chen, W. and Zhang, H. (2014), Synthesis of conjugated linoleic acid by the linoleate isomerase complex in food-derived lactobacilli. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 430–439. doi: 10.1111/jam.12524
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2014 09:01AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2014
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents. Grant Number: NCET-13-0831
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21276108
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011AA100905, 2011AA100901
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 31125021
- National Basic Research Program 973 of China. Grant Number: 2012CB720802
- 111 project. Grant Number: B07029
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: JUSRP51320B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!