Inhibition of fructan-fermenting equine faecal bacteria and Streptococcus bovis by hops (Humulus lupulus L.) β-acid
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology. This article has been contributed to by US Government employees and their work is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 2, pages 329–339, August 2014
How to Cite
Harlow, B.E., Lawrence, L.M., Kagan, I.A. and Flythe, M.D. (2014), Inhibition of fructan-fermenting equine faecal bacteria and Streptococcus bovis by hops (Humulus lupulus L.) β-acid. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 329–339. doi: 10.1111/jam.12532
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2014 01:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2014
- National Program 215
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!