Rhizospheric fungal community structure of a Bt brinjal and a near isogenic variety
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 750–765, September 2014
How to Cite
Singh, A.K., Singh, M. and Dubey, S.K. (2014), Rhizospheric fungal community structure of a Bt brinjal and a near isogenic variety. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 750–765. doi: 10.1111/jam.12549
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2014 03:19AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2014
- Indian Institute of Vegetable Research, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!