Hyaluronic acid production with Corynebacterium glutamicum: effect of media composition on yield and molecular weight
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 663–678, September 2014
How to Cite
Hoffmann, J. and Altenbuchner, J. (2014), Hyaluronic acid production with Corynebacterium glutamicum: effect of media composition on yield and molecular weight. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 663–678. doi: 10.1111/jam.12553
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2014 07:40AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2014
- Landestiftung Baden Württemberg
Table S1 Plasmids.
Table S2 Oligonucleotides used for the construction of hyaluronic acid production plasmids.
Figure S1 Microscopy of negative-stained C. glutamicum cultures or culture supernatants (48 h of cultivation).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.