Immunoproteomic analysis of antibody response to cell wall-associated proteins of Candida tropicalis
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 854–865, September 2014
How to Cite
Lee, P.Y., Gam, L.H., Yong, V.C., Rosli, R., Ng, K.P. and Chong, P.P. (2014), Immunoproteomic analysis of antibody response to cell wall-associated proteins of Candida tropicalis. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 854–865. doi: 10.1111/jam.12562
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2014 02:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2014
- E-Science Fund. Grant Number: 02-01-04-SF0761
- Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI)
Figure S1 Triplicate 2-DE immunoblots of C. tropicalis with pooled sera from uninfected mice. No significant reactivity was detected for sera from negative control.
Figure S2 Triplicate 2-DE immunoblots of C. tropicalis with pooled sera from C. tropicalis-infected mice.
Figure S3 Map of pBAD-TOPO® expression vector used for protein expression (adapted from pBAD TOPO® TA Expression Kit, Invitrogen instruction manual). Expression of target protein was under the control of araBAD promoter.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.