Streptomyces sp. strain PGPA39 alleviates salt stress and promotes growth of ‘Micro Tom’ tomato plants
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 766–773, September 2014
How to Cite
Palaniyandi, S.A., Damodharan, K., Yang, S.H. and Suh, J.W. (2014), Streptomyces sp. strain PGPA39 alleviates salt stress and promotes growth of ‘Micro Tom’ tomato plants. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 766–773. doi: 10.1111/jam.12563
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2014 02:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2014
- Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program. Grant Number: PJ009643
- Rural Development Administration, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!