Chitosan–protein scaffolds loaded with lysostaphin as potential antistaphylococcal wound dressing materials
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 634–642, September 2014
How to Cite
Szweda, P., Gorczyca, G., Tylingo, R., Kurlenda, J., Kwiecinski, J. and Milewski, S. (2014), Chitosan–protein scaffolds loaded with lysostaphin as potential antistaphylococcal wound dressing materials. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 634–642. doi: 10.1111/jam.12568
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2014 07:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2014
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Numbers: N N405 420739, N N312 258540
- Foundation for Polish Science
- European Regional Development Fund. Grant Number: VENTURES/2010-5/2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!