Authors contributed equally.
Studies on the factors modulating indole-3-acetic acid production in endophytic bacterial isolates from Piper nigrum and molecular analysis of ipdc gene
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 786–799, September 2014
How to Cite
Jasim, B., Jimtha John, C., Shimil, V., Jyothis, M. and Radhakrishnan, E.K. (2014), Studies on the factors modulating indole-3-acetic acid production in endophytic bacterial isolates from Piper nigrum and molecular analysis of ipdc gene. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 786–799. doi: 10.1111/jam.12569
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2014 08:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2014
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
- Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!