These authors have equal contribution.
The anti-diabetic activity of Bifidobacterium lactis HY8101 in vitro and in vivo
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 834–845, September 2014
How to Cite
Kim, S.-H., Huh, C.-S., Choi, I.-D., Jeong, J.-W., Ku, H.-K., Ra, J.-H., Kim, T.-Y., Kim, G.-B., Sim, J.-H. and Ahn, Y.-T. (2014), The anti-diabetic activity of Bifidobacterium lactis HY8101 in vitro and in vivo. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 834–845. doi: 10.1111/jam.12573
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2014 07:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!