Improvement of a dry formulation of Pseudomonas fluorescens EPS62e for fire blight disease biocontrol by combination of culture osmoadaptation with a freeze-drying lyoprotectant
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 1122–1131, October 2014
How to Cite
Cabrefiga, J., Francés, J., Montesinos, E. and Bonaterra, A. (2014), Improvement of a dry formulation of Pseudomonas fluorescens EPS62e for fire blight disease biocontrol by combination of culture osmoadaptation with a freeze-drying lyoprotectant. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 1122–1131. doi: 10.1111/jam.12582
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2014 01:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2014
- Spain MINECO. Grant Numbers: AGL2009-13255-c02-01, AGL-2012-39880-C02-01
- FEDER of the European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!