A simple, rapid, cost-effective and sensitive method for detection of Salmonella in environmental and pecan samples
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 1181–1190, October 2014
How to Cite
Dobhal, S., Zhang, G., Rohla, C., Smith, M.W. and Ma, L.M. (2014), A simple, rapid, cost-effective and sensitive method for detection of Salmonella in environmental and pecan samples. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 1181–1190. doi: 10.1111/jam.12583
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2014 01:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2014
- Oklahoma Agricultural Experiment Station
- Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation, Ardmore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!