Anti-quorum sensing activity of AgCl-TiO2 nanoparticles with potential use as active food packaging material
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 972–983, October 2014
How to Cite
Naik, K. and Kowshik, M. (2014), Anti-quorum sensing activity of AgCl-TiO2 nanoparticles with potential use as active food packaging material. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 972–983. doi: 10.1111/jam.12589
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2014 09:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2014
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, India. Grant Number: 09/9190008/2010-EMR-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!