New carbohydrate-active enzymes identified by screening two metagenomic libraries derived from the soil of a winter wheat field
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 1045–1055, October 2014
How to Cite
Stroobants, A., Portetelle, D. and Vandenbol, M. (2014), New carbohydrate-active enzymes identified by screening two metagenomic libraries derived from the soil of a winter wheat field. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 1045–1055. doi: 10.1111/jam.12597
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2014 12:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!