Characterization of Stenotrophomonas acidaminiphila NCW-702 biofilm for implication in the degradation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 1012–1024, October 2014
How to Cite
Mangwani, N., Shukla, S.K., Kumari, S., Rao, T.S. and Das, S. (2014), Characterization of Stenotrophomonas acidaminiphila NCW-702 biofilm for implication in the degradation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 1012–1024. doi: 10.1111/jam.12602
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2014 11:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2014
- Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
- Department of Biotechnology, Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!