Lysobacter capsici AZ78 produces cyclo(l-Pro-l-Tyr), a 2,5-diketopiperazine with toxic activity against sporangia of Phytophthora infestans and Plasmopara viticola
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 1168–1180, October 2014
How to Cite
Puopolo, G., Cimmino, A., Palmieri, M.C., Giovannini, O., Evidente, A. and Pertot, I. (2014), Lysobacter capsici AZ78 produces cyclo(l-Pro-l-Tyr), a 2,5-diketopiperazine with toxic activity against sporangia of Phytophthora infestans and Plasmopara viticola. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 117: 1168–1180. doi: 10.1111/jam.12611
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2014 01:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2014
- EU-project CO-FREE. Grant Numbers: KBBE.2011.1.2-06, 289497
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!