Text-in-context: a method for extracting findings in mixed-methods mixed research synthesis studies
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 1428–1437, June 2013
How to Cite
2013) Text-in-context: a method for extracting findings in mixed-methods mixed research synthesis studiesJournal of Advanced Nursing 69(6), 1428–1437. doi: 10.1111/jan.12000, , & (
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2012
- National Institute of Nursing Research
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 NR012445, K12 HS019468
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: K12 HS019468
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.