Collaboration among nurse practitioners and registered nurses in outpatient oncology settings in Canada
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 7, pages 1574–1583, July 2013
How to Cite
2013) Collaboration among nurse practitioners and registered nurses in outpatient oncology settings in Canada. Journal of Advanced Nursing 69(7), 1574–1583. doi: 10.1111/jan.12017& (
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2012
- Registered Nurses Association of Ontario Nursing Research Interest Group
- Canadian Association of Nurses in Oncology
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.