Selection, optimization, and compensation in nursing: exploration of job-specific strategies, scale development, and age-specific associations to work ability
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 7, pages 1630–1642, July 2013
How to Cite
2013) Selection, optimization, and compensation in nursing: Exploration of job-specific strategies, scale development, and age-specific associations to work ability. Journal of Advanced Nursing 69(7), 1630–1642. doi: 10.1111/jan.12026, , , , & (
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: MU 3079/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.