Job satisfaction in mainland China: comparing critical care nurses and general ward nurses
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 8, pages 1725–1736, August 2013
How to Cite
2012) Job satisfaction in mainland China: comparing critical care nurses and general ward nursesJournal of Advanced Nursing 69(8), 1725–1736. doi: 10.1111/jan.12033, , & (
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2012
- Shanghai Pujiang Program, Shanghai Government, China.. Grant Number: 2005105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!