Moral distress in end-of-life care in the intensive care unit
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 8, pages 1869–1880, August 2013
How to Cite
2012) Moral distress in end-of-life care in the intensive care unit. Journal of Advanced Nursing 69(8), 1869–1880.doi: 10.1111/jan.12053., , , , & (
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.