From silence to storm – patient illness trajectory from diabetes diagnosis to haemodialysis in Taiwan: a qualitative study of patients' perceptions
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 9, pages 1943–1952, September 2013
How to Cite
2013) From silence to storm – patient illness trajectory from diabetes diagnosis to haemodialysis in Taiwan: a qualitative study of patients' perceptions. Journal of Advanced Nursing 69(9), 1943–1952. doi: 10.1111/jan.12055& (
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2012
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital research. Grant Number: CMRPF190021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.