Dr Sun Ju Chang is currently an Assistant Professor at Gachon University College of Nursing, Incheon, Korea.
Menopausal symptoms and physical activity in multiethnic groups of midlife women: a secondary analysis
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 9, pages 1953–1965, September 2013
How to Cite
2013)Menopausal symptoms and physical activity in multiethnic groups of midlife women: a secondary analysis. Journal of Advanced Nursing 69(9), 1953–1965. doi: 10.1111/jan.12056, & (
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01NR010568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.