Psychosocial influencers and mediators of treatment adherence in haemodialysis patients
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 9, pages 2041–2053, September 2013
How to Cite
2013) Psychosocial influencers and mediators of treatment adherence in haemodialysis patients. Journal of Advanced Nursing 69, 9 2041–2053. doi: 10.1111/jan.12071, & (
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2012
- INHA UNIVERSITY Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.