Self-advocacy and cancer: a concept analysis
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 10, pages 2348–2359, October 2013
How to Cite
2013) Self-advocacy and cancer: a concept analysis. Journal of Advanced Nursing 69(10), 2348–2359. doi: 10.1111/jan.12084& (
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Numbers: T32 NR011972, R01 NR010735
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.