The family experience following bone marrow or blood cell transplantation
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 10, pages 2274–2284, October 2013
How to Cite
2013) The family experience following bone marrow or blood cell transplantation. Journal of Advanced Nursing 69(10), 2274–2284. doi: 10.1111/jan.12111(
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2013
- Oncology Nursing Society Foundation Research – 2007 Small Grant Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!