Subjective and objective histories of nursing in the academy: the importance of marking time
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 241–242, February 2014
How to Cite
Kelly, D. and Gerrish, K. (2014), Subjective and objective histories of nursing in the academy: the importance of marking time. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 70: 241–242. doi: 10.1111/jan.12137
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
- 2012) The Sense of an Ending. Vintage, London. (
- Department of Health (2013) Francis Inquiry: Independent Inquiry into Care Provided by Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust January 2005–March 2009. Department of Health, London.
- 1984) Reading nursing: the burden of being different. International Journal of Nursing Studies 21(1), 1–7. (
- The Royal College of Nursing (2012) Quality with Compassion: The Future of Nursing Education. Report of the Willis Commission on Education 2012. RCN Publishing, London.