What explains the distribution of doctors and nurses in different countries, and does it matter for health outcomes?
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 11, pages 2525–2537, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) What explains the distribution of doctors and nurses in different countries, and does it matter for health outcomes?. Journal of Advanced Nursing 69(11), 2525–2537. 10.1111/jan.12138& (
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!