The self-construal of nurses and doctors: beliefs on interdependence and independence in the care of older people
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 12, pages 2696–2706, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) The self-construal of nurses and doctors: beliefs on interdependence and independence in the care of older people. Journal of Advanced Nursing 69(12), 2696–2706. doi: 10.1111/jan.12157& (
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2013
- London School of Economics and Political Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.