Barriers faced by Vietnamese immigrant women in Taiwan who do not regularly undergo cervical screenings: a qualitative study
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 87–96, January 2014
How to Cite
2013) Barriers faced by Vietnamese immigrant women in Taiwan who do not regularly undergo cervical screenings: a qualitative study. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(1), 87–96. doi: 10.1111/jan.12168, , & (
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 100-2314-B-037-008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.