Risk factors associated with physical restraints in residential aged care facilities: a community-based epidemiological survey in Taiwan
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 130–143, January 2014
How to Cite
2013) Risk factors associated with physical restraints in residential aged care facilities: a community-based epidemiological survey in Taiwan. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(1), 130–143. doi: 10.1111/jan.12176, , & (
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Number: 96-2516-S-227-005-MY2
Vol. 70, Issue 3, 709, Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.