Weaving dreamcatchers: mothering among American Indian women who were teen mothers
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 153–163, January 2014
How to Cite
2013) Weaving dreamcatchers: mothering among American Indian women who were teen mothers. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(1), 153–163. doi: 10.1111/jan.12180, , , & (
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2013
- NIH/NINR. Grant Number: 1F31 NR009627-01
- NIH/NIGMS. Grant Numbers: 1R25 GM56847, 5T32 NR007077-14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.