Randomized controlled trial of a nurse-led rheumatology clinic for monitoring biological therapy
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Advanced Nursing published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 164–175, January 2014
How to Cite
2013) Randomized controlled trial of a nurse-led rheumatology clinic for monitoring biological therapy. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(1), 164–175. doi: 10.1111/jan.12183, , , & (
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1A multi-centre study of interactional style in nurse specialist- and physician-led Rheumatology clinics in the UK, International Journal of Nursing Studies, 2016, 59, 41, , ,
- 2A nurse-led rheumatology clinic versus rheumatologist-led clinic in monitoring of patients with chronic inflammatory arthritis undergoing biological therapy: a cost comparison study in a randomised controlled trial, BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders, 2015, 16, 1, , , , , ,
- 3The outcome and cost-effectiveness of nurse-led care in people with rheumatoid arthritis: a multicentre randomised controlled trial, Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, 2014, 73, 11, 1975, , , , , , , ,