Sleepiness in Spanish nursing staff – influence of chronotype and care unit in circadian rhythm impairment: research protocol
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 211–219, January 2014
How to Cite
for the SYCE Network (2013) Sleepiness in Spanish nursing staff – influence of chronotype and care unit in circadian rhythm impairment: research protocol. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(1), 211–219. doi: 10.1111/jan.12200, , , , , , &
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: PI 11/00646
- Spanish Health Research Fund. Grant Numbers: RETICEF, RD12/0043/0011, RD12/0043/0006, PI 11/00646
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.