The role of team climate in the management of emotional labour: implications for nurse retention
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 12, pages 2812–2825, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) The role of team climate in the management of emotional labour: implications for nurse retention. Journal of Advanced Nursing 69(12), 2812–2825. doi: 10.1111/jan.12202, , & (
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!