A companionship between strangers – the hospital environment as a challenge in patient–patient interaction in oncology wards
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 395–404, February 2014
How to Cite
2013) A companionship between strangers – the hospital environment as a challenge in patient–patient interaction in oncology wards. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(2), 395–404. doi: 10.1111/jan.12204, & (
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- The Danish Cancer Association
- VIA University College and RegionMidt
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!