Genealogy as a critical toolbox: deconstructing the professional identity of nurses
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 768–776, April 2014
How to Cite
2014) Genealogy as a critical toolbox: deconstructing the professional identity of nurses. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(4), 768–776. doi: 10.1111/jan.12236, , , & (
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.