Assessing core outcomes in graduates: psychometric evaluation of the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit-Nursing Knowledge and Skills Test
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 698–708, March 2014
How to Cite
2013) Assessing core outcomes in graduates: psychometric evaluation of the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit-Nursing Knowledge and Skills Test. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(3), 698–708. doi: 10.1111/jan.12241, , & (
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2013
- Royal Children's Hospital Foundation. Grant Number: 914-043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.