Spiritual care of the child with cancer at the end of life: a concept analysis
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 1243–1253, June 2014
How to Cite
2014) Spiritual care of the child with cancer at the end of life: a concept analysis. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(6), 1243–1253. doi: 10.1111/jan.12257(
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2013
- American Cancer Society Graduate Scholarship in Cancer Nursing Practice. Grant Number: 121693-GSCNP-11-238-01-SCN
- Oncology Nurses Society Master's and Doctoral Scholarships
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!