Factors associated with low back pain changes during the third trimester of pregnancy
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 1054–1064, May 2014
How to Cite
2014) Factors associated with low back pain changes during the third trimester of pregnancy. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(5), 1054–1064. doi: 10.1111/jan.12258, , , , , & (
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!