Exploring nursing assistants' roles in the process of pain management for cognitively impaired nursing home residents: a qualitative study
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 1065–1077, May 2014
How to Cite
2014) Exploring nursing assistants' roles in the process of pain management for cognitively impaired nursing home residents: a qualitative study. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(5), 1065–1077. doi: 10.1111/jan.12259(
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.