A study examining the appropriateness of a self-rated alcohol-related clinical confidence tool as a method of measurement among registered hospital nurses using Rasch analysis
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 937–945, April 2014
How to Cite
2014) A study examining the appropriateness of a self-rated alcohol-related clinical confidence tool as a method of measurement among registered hospital nurses using Rasch analysis. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(4), 937–945. doi: 10.1111/jan.12264, & (
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.