The career success scale in nursing: psychometric evidence to support the Chinese version
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 1194–1203, May 2014
How to Cite
2014) The career success scale in nursing: psychometric evidence to support the Chinese version. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(5), 1194–1203. doi: 10.1111/jan.12285, , & (
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2013
- China Medical Board to the nursing doctoral programme at Sun Yat-sen University, People's Republic of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.